If you’re interested in being a translator or moving your chapters over, please fill up the form below including the relevant information. Please note, we only accept edited MTL or translations. You will be contacted within a week.
In the Message box below, please fill in the following information
- Title of the series you are interested in picking up/moving over + Genre of the series + language
- Discord ID
Who can join?
- No experience or minimum update frequency required
- No pure MTL – or work with minimum effort/poorly done
- We accept all genres and asian webnovels* (except those that have been licensed or previously picked up by Webnovels)
- No sniping – ensure that a project has been dropped for a minimum of 2-3 months if you’re intending on picking it up
*We will not accept korean webnovels from the following publishers: Yeondam, Kakao Originals, Shinyoung Media, D&C Media, Naver, Crescendo, Atempo, Lucynovel, maya&maru, Periwinkle, Munpia, Daon Media, MBlue
- Freedom and flexibility! You decide when you want to post and set your own deadlines.
- You get to post your own chapters, and everything else (Table of contents, previous, next buttons) is auto-generated. If you’re new, we have a detailed guide to help you!
- You can earn money from translations!
- Translators are encouraged to add your own ko-fi/patreon buttons and manage it (we won’t take any cut)
- Ad revenue by pageviews (All you need is paypal!)
If you’re still unsure and have questions, leave them in the message box below! Or you can drop an email to [email protected]
Do not use our translations for retranslations. Requests for retranslations will be ignored.